Atmos 2 Computer Blow Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Larry just pulled out of the parking lot and not 10 minutes later the UPS truck pulled up with boxes of Atmos 2 computers… It seems when I ordered them I made a small mistake and the 10 each I ordered became 100 each, so before the credit card statement shows up and Larry has a cow! :whack: I think we will put them on the close-out page and blow them out...

So here is the deal:

Aeris Atmos 2 wrist computers for $224.95 and Aeris Atmos 2 Consoles for $299.95.

Remember those very orange Riptide Bcd’s, well I dropped them down to $249.95 keep in mind that this is the same bcd that sells for $500.00 in the black version.

It is getting close to Christmas :xmas_2: so if you looking for that perfect gift why not save a little money by shopping in the close-out section…We also got in a bunch of the Sealife DC500 Digital cameras in and lowered the price to $399.95. Now that would be a nice gift!!

If you have any questions give me a call!

877-728-2243

Thanks

Joe

:blinking: Uh... Joe. Did you think I wouldn't notice this post?

Ok, I refuse to have you out do me. I know we don't allow the 10% scubaboard discount on closeouts... but let's wave it on the Atmos 2. So we'll do your pricing, and the ScubaBoard guys can still get 10% off that... but to make them suffer a little... We'll make them call and talk to Joe to get the deal.:rofl3:

I was just going to post regarding this computer - anyone have any experience to share with regard to the Aeris Atmos 2 computer for a first computer for an experienced (200+ dives) air-only (so far...) tropical waters diver? Thanks!

I have had one for about 4 years, had an Atmos ! before that. I like it alot. Does everything I need for recreational diving. The only thing I don't like about it is that when i use it for tech diving and put it in gauge mode it will change back to computer mode on me unless I get in the water within a minute or so. Not really a problem for rec diving though. The user replaceable batteries can be bought cheap at any pharmacy also. Divers outlet is having a similar sale. I wonder if Aeros is phasing it out and that is why the sales.

Yes, diversdirect in FL or ".com" has it for $199.99... I think I might go for it. It only does 20 dives in it's log... I need to complete reading my search of the forum pages :)

leo:
I was just going to post regarding this computer - anyone have any experience to share with regard to the Aeris Atmos 2 computer for a first computer for an experienced (200+ dives) air-only (so far...) tropical waters diver? Thanks!

I have the Oceanic Versa Pro, which is the same exact computer, except Oceanic brand. And my girlfriend has another one she bought used off ebay. Both work great. Mine has about 100 dives on it and the used one probably has much more -it's from the first batch (I'm guessing based on the low serial number) but it still works great. The computer is super user-friendly, the algorithm is considered liberal (which is plus for me since I can always dive it more conservatively if I want), user-replaceable battery, gauge mode, large numbers for easy reading, back light... Also, there was a thread asking people to list their computers which was many pages long and the Atmos 2/Versa Pro was among the most popular computers iirc.

Now the temperature readings on ours are one degree C off on each computer (in different directions) and when the battery got low the used one's depth reading started adding about 5% extra (but after battery replacement it reads correctly again). Also, the battery reading would just show empty at start-up but then pop back up to full (which is why I didn't replace it until the battery died). The software is free but not great, it's being worked on though. I'd highly recommend the USB download cable too if you like to upload your dives and calculate your SAC rate and stuff like that. Also, the computer doesn't show seconds, which I'd like to see, but most computers don't.

i wished all these deals would quit popping up, im going to end up divorced,now i need a new computer.

leo:
Yes, diversdirect in FL or ".com" has it for $199.99... I think I might go for it. It only does 20 dives in it's log... I need to complete reading my search of the forum pages :)

Yes but the one at D.D. is not NITROX like the one at Scubatoys is... Scubatoys is great to do bussiness with, I have bought several things there, and great service. Plus Joe will give you a Dis. for being a S.B> Member to boot...

Great post floater, just the kind of response I was looking for...

Sonny, why do you say the Atmos 2 at DD is not Nitrox? The first feature listed reads:

Features:
Nitrox programmable (21-50%)

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom