Coltri-sub tech????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SSIdiver02

Reaction score
I saw a Coltri-sub bc on ebay for $185, it is a division of cressi-sub scuba. Since i can get this bc for very cheap :egrin: , i was wondering if anyone has had, or has known anyone who has dove this bc. Heres a link...
www.ineedair.net....click on bc's....then on the ADVC-VC8,

Tell me what you guys think! thanks

You're link didn't work...but I saw an ad for a coltri-sub bc on Ebay. It looked like it was made from an old grain sack...I think that you could do much better with a used one from ebay or similar....of course, it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that I have one for sale on Ebay right now. :):)
Bobb

SSIdiver02:
I saw a Coltri-sub bc on ebay for $185, it is a division of cressi-sub scuba. Since i can get this bc for very cheap :egrin: , i was wondering if anyone has had, or has known anyone who has dove this bc. Heres a link...
www.ineedair.net....click on bc's....then on the ADVC-VC8,

Tell me what you guys think! thanks

I just started diving and bought a coltri sub packages. The only part of it which I am not happy with is the bc. To start with the valves would leak air so I would sink when tried to use the bc to float. Then I fixed that problem and after about 12 dive with the bc the belt on it was coming apart. So I would not tell peoples to by this bc.

Siggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom