How do you install an additional transmitter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WCollins

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:confused: I just bought a new Atom and an additional transmitter and cannot find any information in the box explaining how to install it. Can any one provide this info? My wife and I have a dive trip to cozumel the 25th and need this working before we leave. I assume we have to dial in the new transmitter number etc....

Thanks to all who can advise.:D

I have the Aeris VT-3 Elite with 3 transmitters. The process is the same.

Are you asking how to get a link between the computer and the 2nd transmitter or how to install it on your first stage?

WCollins,

I'll be at my home pc around 0400 central....I'll look up the info out of the manual and pm it to you.

I don't have one in front of me, so I can't give you step by step instructions.

The transmitter should have come with easy to follow instructions.

I just realized that the button configuration will be different (duh, I was tired last night).

You'll need to find the menu that has your transmitter serial number. There should be 3 or 4 sub menus in that section. You'll need to program the serial number of the new transmitter into one of those sub menus and make sure that it is turned on. BE SURE you know which one is YOUR transmitter and do not change it. The new transmitter will need to go in the "buddy" sub menu.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom