Freedivers at 105 Ft Were Inspirational....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
JB and I took a couple guests to the YO257 Sunday. These guys dove to the deck of the wreck and were in no hurry to leave...I could not take my eyes off them.

The blissed out, glazed over expressions make me wish I could learn to get that deep.

Wow..thats all I can say. What freedom, no gear, no deco...looks cool. The turtles were not impressed though.

My camera is messed up...not reading light correctly. Guess it's time to ship it off.

Jimbo, VBlueV had divers on their boat and we tied up on the stern of the San Pedro near the YO257.....you can tie up anywhere with freediver bouy jockies.!

DSC_0143-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0006-1-2.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0032-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0165-1.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0060-3.jpg

DSC_0046-2.jpg

collage2-1-1.jpg

very proud of our new flags, thanks to RockJock the "DIY" man who designed the rigging for the antenae.

DSC_0012-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Simply outstanding! Thanks for sharing. I was in the quarry earlier this year and ran into a freediver at 60 feet and was equally impressed.

they went to 105ft ! Images look kinda soft and milky...trying to decide if something wrong with the camera.

DSC_0150.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0122.jpg

Nice pictures. You will dive 10 or 20 feet deeper if you ditch those open heel fins and grab a pair of their cressi-fins. Also when you gonna fix that leaky pressure guage?

Very nice

Back
Top Bottom