Is the Delta 4/FDX10 available in DIN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver65:
I was thinking about buying the new Delta 4 FDX10, and was wondering if it can be ordered in din instead of yoke? If it comes in din does it have the DVT?

Hi SoCalDiver. The Delta 4 FDX10 is availalbe in DIN, but the DIN version does not have the DVT technology. If you are interested in that regulator, give me a call and I can discuss it with you. We have them in stock and ready to ship in DIN. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Hi SoCalDiver,
Oceanic is working on trying to get the DVD into the din configuration. You may want to consider getting it in the yoke configuration and getting the yoke to DIN converter. That way if you go somewhere that may only have cylinders that accept the yoke style first stages you would be able to switch back and forth. I have suggested that to several of our US and International customers and they liked the idea because it makes their regulator more veratile. I don't see the converter on the Oceanic site but it is probably considered in the parts category. I haven't checked our website if it is on there but if it isn't it will be by tomorrow.

I do have to clarify my previous post currently if you were to wsnt the versatility of switching from yoke to DIN you would order the regulator in DIN configuration and get a DIN to YOKE conversion. This does off the diver more flexibility but but neither would be able to accomodate the DVT feature if you did so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom