Oceanic GT3 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
Is the Oceanic GT3 Regulator still going to be made or is it being discontinued?

Mike. The GT3 Non-DVT regulator will be phased out of the line. The GT3 DVT will become a standard part of the Oceanic line.

The GT3 is a great regulator. We currently have a great opportunity to pick this regulator up at an amazing price. Visit our website for details. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Like Phil said the GT3 without the DVT is being phased out and is currently available with the DVT. I suggest going with the DVT version though as it will truely be a blessing for the oceanic authorized dive store who services it. As the scuba technician for Visibility Unlimited I am already seeing the benenits of those regulators with the DVT. There are less surprises when I open up the first stages of the DVT regulators. This means a better turnaround time when you bring your regulator in for it's annual check up. Trust me, I have seen regulators at their worst. We are currently updating our rental fleet to include the regulators that are equipped the the DVT feature. The only thing that I will miss about the non DVT regulators is my creative use of multilingual profanity when working on them. If you want more info on the DVT, I have included a link below. I feel it is better to have it than now rather than wishing you had it later.

http://www.visibilityunlimited.com/detail.aspx?ID=782

P.S. let me know if the link worked for you or not?

Back
Top Bottom