December Dive, North Coast Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We will be having our December dive on Saturday 12/2 at 10am at Stillwater Cove in Sonoma County. If you are not familiar with the area this site has a great ease of access, bathroom facilities, protection from the swells, etc. Ab season will be over, so this will be just tank diving.

For those that are interested, there is a great Indian restaurant in Jenner that would be a lot of fun for after the dive.

This dive is open to anyone, there are no dues or membership requirements. Just a bunch of divers getting together for some fun. You can check out more details about us by clicking the link in my signature line. Hope to see you all there!

Great! Were you able to get the drysuit fixed? Btw, I still have one of your ankle weights.

We will be meeting on Saturday the 9th instead of the 2nd.

What time will you be meeting? I may be a little late it depends on how early I get moving as my company Xmas party is the previous night...

10am is the official time, but you can always catch us for the second dive. I hope you can make it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom