Honolulus finest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
During Pres Bush's 15 hour stay in Hawaii, 4 motorcycle cops crashed, one in in critical condition ( best wishes, get well soon) and one of his staffers got beaten and robbed in Waikiki. What a great way to share the Aloha! I bet we look real great now.:shakehead

And Barbra Bush got robbed in Argentina today right under the Secret Service’s nose and an agent was beaten and mugged there as part of the advance team. Not a good day for the President’s team anywhere.

I hope the officers heal soon. I know Hawaii is a blue state but this is no way to score brownie points in DC.

Didn't we have a bad run with fema after hurricane iniki? I hope those officers heal up, driving a moto in the rain can be super hazardous even for cops.

That was, what, 15 years ago? I fail to find the conection.
In the words of Mr T " Pitty the fool" that was guarding Prez Bush's mother........

That came out later. Inital report was "barbra" so there was an assumption I guess. Either way, someone is in trouble!

So what if it was 15 years ago? The connection, to me, would simply be governmental incidences gone horribly wrong in Hawaii. Linking a trend perhaps?

Iniki did minor damage to Oahu - an 18" tsunami - but leveled Kauai. FEMA had no resources at all to deal with it - in fact, USS Indianapolis (SSN 697) went to Port Allen and actually energized the power grid to help the relief efforts.

Rest in peace officer Favela and many prayers to your family.

Good Lord, I didn't know he died. My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom