Black Friday Weekend at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
In about an hour I will head home to start on Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner for some friends. We do this every year- if you are in town then dinner is at my house. Tonight is steaks and lobster tails, asparagus, mushrooms/onions, salad, appys, wine, cocktails and creme brulle' --- then once that is done prep for tomorrow.

This year we opted for the "classic New England" fare - Big Bird, bird stuffing, outside bird stuffing, sweet potato pie, garlic smashed potatoes, candied brussel sprouts with walnuts, asparagus soup, gorgonzola, pear, and walnut salad, appys including sausage toast, bacon wrapped scallops, asparagus in filo
dough, and deserts to include Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Key Lime cheesecake... plus cocktails, Riesling's and Chardonnay ......

So with a house of close to 16 people tomorrow and 8 tonight it's going to be fun......

So Joel what the heck does this have to do with Black Friday ?

Randy went home to Vermont, Scott is taking Friday off. Thursday we are closed but ....... FRIDAY it's just gonna be little ole me here in the big ole TDL / STT store and warehouse..........

The website has TONS of specials on there so go scarf them up. PLUS ..... the store just got in close to 100k of inventory or regulators, wings, plates, computers, wetsuits, etc ....... so we invite you to visit our store either in person or with me personally on the phone to discuss your special needs for things. This is the time when you get ONLY me and a chance to make deals that ONLY I can make.

Cupla rules
-- 1. I don't return phone calls so don't leave a message.
-- 2. Call store phone 928-855-9400 or my cell phone 928-486-5112 --
-- 3. All the deals will be solid and for Friday and Saturday only.
-- 4. Your credit card is your passport to getting a price.
-- 5. Don't call if you are not buying now, it will tie up phone for
other buyers.
-- 6 . Have an idea what you want. I am fast on the phone.
-- 7. This runs though sunday midnight.

This is a great chance to get those things you just gotta have. Stuff that was on killer sale last week will not be lower so don't worry that you did not get the best price. If there is stuff on the web site you want to make an OFFER on go for it -- place the order put offer in comments box -- if its reasonable you get it -- if
not you get one counter offer.

COME CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING and BLACK FRIDAY with US.

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for all your support of Tech Diving Limited

Warm Regards,

Black Friday weekend was huge, So much so that we will keep it running through thursday this week.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom