Another Happy Oceanic Customer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocgrant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am new to this board but wanted to give a shout out to the great products and customer service to the Oceanic crew. I love your products. I recently got into scuba and did my research before going to my local shop to make my big purchase. Mike at scuba.com hooked me up with top of the line Oceanic gear and I think the functionality and quality is first rate. Unfortunately after my second dive my SPG started taking on water. Then I got my first taste of there customer service....and let me tell you it was fantastic. The swaped out my gauge and had it back to me in 2 days so I didn't miss it on my trip to Catalina. To me it is all about service after the sale, as that is where I come from as I work as director of service for the Largest Lamborghini Dealership in the world, so I know what it is like to deal with "issues" everyday and these guys do to. My hats off to them and I look forward to many more Oceanic purchases from them. In fact I just decided to purchase a rear inflation BC as I started with a Probe and wanted to add and Excursion to my dive locker. When I went to see Mike at Scuba.com he showed me all the options from other manufactures that he recommends, but when it cam down to it I felt the quality of the Excursion just seemed better. So of course I bought it and used it today. Now I just have to wait for the new heads up mask to become available....I already told Mike to put me down for one as soon as they become available. Man this sport is adicting, but I love it.:D

See ya at the Beach

Grant

Delta 4/FDX10
Probe LX
Veo 250
Shadow Mask
Excursion

Back
Top Bottom