Smokin' Deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divecondave

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Being a father of 4 kids my wife and I were dreading where and how we were going to buy diving gear, :confused: their check out dive is coming up soon! We need them to be comfortable in their own stuff, can't risk an accident, not worth a few extra bucks:shakehead I just found out that Scuba Sciences on I-17 and Dunlap is having a customer appreciation day on December 2nd. They're selling stuff for 30-70% off! BC's, Regulators, wetsuits, masks, fins, the works I mean everything! I haven't seen any advertising for it, but I couldn't let something like this go by without letting everyone know! They are also having their open water diving course for 2 for 1 ($150) I think its a christmas special so I'd jump on that, let all your friends and family know. My wife just signed her parents up! Only $150 plus they can get all their gear for a great deal! can't beat that, Hope this helps everybody in need of some gear! :wink:

And to Stephen Ash Thanks for looking out :14:

You'll find some really good deals there. They put up a big white tent and sell more stuff than what's typically in stock in the store. I've gone to their sale for years. Last year I got a really good deal on a Tilos 3mm wetsuit - like 20% below what I'd seen it for elsewhere in town.

I'm surprised Tina or Paul haven't posted it on the Scubaboard Arizona Calendar, I've sent a PM to Tina about it. I would have but I don't feel it's proper to represent on their behalf since I've changed LDS's.

There's a similar sale at El Mar every Spring in May.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom