Huge Sale Sat December 2nd - Scuba Sciences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Sciences

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello Divers!

I wanted to inform everyone that Scuba Sciences is having a HUGE Customer Appreciation Sale next Saturday, December 2nd from 8 - 4 pm at our Metro Location Only (8502 N Black Canyon Highway just South of Dunlap on the West Side Access Road of I-17).

We have discounts of 10 - 70 % on your favorite scuba toys: masks, fins, snorkels, boots, gloves, dive computers, cylinders, regulators, hoods, wet suits, dry suits, basically anything your little scuba heart may desire! We will have some smoking deals on digital camera packages, BCDs and other items while supplies last! There will be a huge white tent in the parking lot to expand our selection of inventory.

Don't miss this sale! You could pick up brand new equipment for less than you would pay for used stuff! Parking is available in the front lot or just behind our Dive Center at Bobby Q's parking lot. Bobby Q's will have plenty of great BBQ for you to enjoy.

Please feel free to contact me during the week at 602-253-6622 or send me a PM if you have any questions.

See you Saturday at the Sale!

Tina
Scuba Sciences, Inc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom