Best Scuba Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am buying a xmas present for my bro and I wanted to know what you all thought was the best scuba knife out there? I am looking at titanium and price isn't an issue. I just want the best.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, btw its a general purpose knife I think. He does spear fishing most of the time when he snorkels.

get him one that he can mount on his bc. i have this one mounted on my inflator hose.
024269_big.jpg
make sure it has the serrated and straight cutting surfaces. if he doesent already have emt shears u might want to get him those too.

orconquest:
Oh, btw its a general purpose knife I think. He does spear fishing most of the time when he snorkels.
Might want to look for a stiletto tip then as well.
(Rife maybe)

i've got a 30 dollar knife that i love...its stainless steel, got a blunt tip...and its very balanced. got a great grip to it too. i think its called a jack knife blunt. 4.5 inch tip

Be sure to get a knife that has both a straight cutting edge and serrated cutting edge. Also, the line cutter is a handy dandy feature that is very useful. There are many great knives available, what you like, what your brother would like may differ. Just get something you think he would like and stick with your plan to get quality. Remember size isnt important, we aint stabbing any fish in the eye, ya know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom