Sat 2/12/06 - Dive planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So where's everyone diving this weekend? I'm propably going to do the Breakwater.... I got a buddy new to his drysuit and another just out of OW... Mostly skills so we'll do some nice bunny slope dives... maybe I'll breakaway for a scooter dive on dive 2 if I can find someone else with an X-Scooter....

If you guys are there stop by and say hi.... Doubles and red DUI TLS 350

Anyone else diving this weekend?

The weekend of 2/12/06 my calendar shows a scooter dive with Anibal and Harry at Lobos. It was a pretty nice dive, but our deco was a little wacky and we didn't keep together as a team unit very well. It was the weekend before the Barge project. :mooner:

This weekend, 12/2/06 I'm going go freedive Halibut Hunting. I think my chances are right in between zip and nil, but it is always fun looking at the critters while freediving.

Ok, off for some :coffee: .

:D :D :D

Mark

Ben_ca:
So where's everyone diving this weekend? I'm propably going to do the Breakwater.... I got a buddy new to his drysuit and another just out of OW... Mostly skills so we'll do some nice bunny slope dives... maybe I'll breakaway for a scooter dive on dive 2 if I can find someone else with an X-Scooter....

If you guys are there stop by and say hi.... Doubles and red DUI TLS 350

Anyone else diving this weekend?

yeah yeah yeah..... Okey that's why I usually write out my dates... we do it a little different at work....

This weekend 2 Dec 06.... unless I can get my Dolorean working :D

Planning to dive Breakwater on Sunday. I think my buddy from last weekend (my wife) is planning to go shopping, so I invited along a friend of mine from work. I'm hoping to get in at least two dives this time.

I have Finals at USF so pretty much gonna be busy until after 12/13/06. Have fun everybody. :14:

I'll be on the Silver Prince working in the Mont Bay. Hopefully I will take my gear and do at least one of the first dives on Sat or Sun, then maybe get another one in at one of the surface intervals. So that would be hopefully Ball Busters or Eric's Pinnacle & an Aquarium or Otter Cove dive.

if the wave model looks ok for monastery this weekend, I'm headed there.

Dove North side last sunday and it was outstanding. Water actually was blue, 40ft vis after the sun went in, probably 50+ when it was still sunny. I'll be in the orange DUI CF200 and a rusty maroon Ford Bronco.

John

Very nice.. The water was pretty clear at breakwater. Along the wall it got a bit murky from being kicked up, but when it was clear it was probably 25ft vis. The metridiums were similar (that was my first time out there, really cool). Had a sea lion swim right through my legs while I was at the surface - just as I looked down into the water. scared the crap out of me! Oh, and at about 7:45 as I was getting suited up I saw Chuck pull up w/ his boat - didn't get a chance to say hello though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom