I need a job....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So, I'm trying to get a job lined up for my trek out to Oahu. I've been looking through the Honolulu Advertiser. Are there other/better resources on the island for job listings?
Thanks

what kind of job?

Becky and I need a cabana boy.

Just kidding.

bringing that tortoise?

Jobs, Jobs, everywhere here in Hawaii. Maids get 15 dollars an hour.

Contractors dying for guys. What can you do? or...what do you want to do?

you could work for a vet. You could work on a dive boat.

I don't think people advertise much here ..it's more word of mouth. get a resume printed up and go around with a happy face seeming like you want to work hard.

I've got the vet and contracting exp. in my favor...only catch is that I'm taking a physics class two days a week.

of course the middle of the day was the only time it was offered. So it looks like anything that isn't part time (i.e. contracting) is probably out of the question. maybe i'll strip.

bartending would be nice.

The beauty of working in Hawaii is you only have to show up for work if you feel like it. Thats what I see anyway.

Wildcard:
The beauty of working in Hawaii is you only have to show up for work if you feel like it. Thats what I see anyway.

so true...and so aggravating...I just hope that in 3 years when I get a new assignment this mentality hasn't rubbed off on me...

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
I'll post it in the "Shows and Events" forum...or maybe "Women's Views":D

y'all better bring your singles.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

nothing like having the housekeeper bring you dollars all folded longways from the laundry......

in my past life, of course. not me...never mind.

last year? this private girls school called La XXXX, had a bunch of girls that were in high school, stripping in Waikiki at Fem Nu.

Back
Top Bottom