Holiday Deals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
If anyone isn't on the El Mar mailing list, but wants a copy of the email with the coupon for 25% off any regularly priced item (no tanks/photo gear) or 10% off sale prices, just shoot me a PM with your email and I'll forward it to you.

Also, Saguaro Sports is having their tent sale Dec 2 from 10-5ish. everything in the store is at least 15% off, lots of goodies 25-75% off. Good time to christmas shop for yourself.

yes! Commercial time! I'm at the Scuba Sciences Customer Appreciation sale right now and there's a ton of high quality low price stuff for sale! Come on by 27th ave and Butler 8am-4pm today for some great deals and a greater time!

I got a few deals at scuba sciences.A nice 7m wet suit.One piece.$135.00.A really nice dry suit bag,and a duffle bag w/wheels.$52.00.Plus some traveling hangers.There were some great deals.

Scuba Sciences Still has many items on special , that no one can find else were , BCDs and regulators for over 1/2 off ,and lots of other items :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom