Huge Primary Light Sale at Cave Excursions East.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Courtney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys!!

Well, it's raining today and I'm bored, so I decided to put ALL the primary lights we have in the store on sale

I have various primary lights from 2 major manufacturers in the store, so give me a call (386) 454-7511 and let's see what we can work out. This will be for today only and limited to the stock I have on hand!!

By the way, I'm only here until 6.00pm EST, then it's cave diving time......

Safe diving,

Rich

Rich Courtney:
Hi guys!!

Well, it's raining today and I'm bored, so I decided to put ALL the primary lights we have in the store on sale

I have various primary lights from 2 major manufacturers in the store, so give me a call (386) 454-7511 and let's see what we can work out. This will be for today only and limited to the stock I have on hand!!

By the way, I'm only here until 6.00pm EST, then it's cave diving time......

Safe diving,

Rich

Thanks Mickey & Jill :)

Stii have plenty of lights left.....

Safe diving,

Rich

FWIW-

I bought my Salvo 21w remote head from Rich way back in March when one of these sales was going on, and I got a GREAT deal on it.

If you are looking for a light, jump on this.

-Doug

Can you post models and prices?

Rich Courtney:
My apologies, but I cannot due to various manufacturer agreements. However, I will be back in the store on Friday if you would like to give me a call then and we can talk...

Safe diving,

Rich

Could you at least tell me just how big they are ? The title of your post states that they (the lights) are "huge" :wink:

ianr33:
Could you at least tell me just how big they are ? The title of your post states that they (the lights) are "huge" :wink:

LOL. I think he means the sale is huge not the lights.

Back
Top Bottom