Oasis Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey All,

I just wanted to post, as a favor, for a good friend (who is still trying to figure out this whole Internet thing). :wink:

Many of you know Amy Lignoski. She's been known for over 20 years as Amy @ El Mar. Well I thought you might want to know, Amy (very amicably) left El Mar in October and purchased Oasis Divers (with David Hodges). Scott and Susan are still drifting around the shop from time to time, but they are now focusing on their Real Estate business for the most part. According to Amy, she is going to maintain it as a NAUI facility but also offer PADI courses as well. Just in the last 8 weeks, I have seen Amy's enthusiasm and passion make a lot of positive changes.

If you are in the Area of I-51 and Bell Road, perhaps you can stop in, see the changes for yourself and congratulate her on her move. I am sure she would appreciate it.

FYI - Oasis does a monthly social. The next one is December 1st (Friday) at On the Border at the Desert Ridge Mall on Tatum and 101. 6 to 8pm, or when everyone leaves.

Thanks,

jcf

PS - she wanted to let people know, they are open on Sundays for fills.

////

shark.byte.usa:
:thumbs_up:

Website (azdivers.com) down! :thumbs_down:

Life on the Web, brother.
Timing is everything!

scubajcf:
PS - she wanted to let people know, they are open on Sundays for fills.

////

Site is back up now. Sunday hours are 10am to 5pm. Here's a map to the store:

Oasis map

Does she do Nitrox fills?

Back
Top Bottom