Thursday 30th November - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
HA! TAKE THAT you silly scales!!!!

this weeks loss - 3.9kg or 8.6lbs!!!
total loss to date - 49.25kgs or 108.6lbs!!!

i still reckon that last weeks gain-i was having a 'heavy' day and this weeks loss is a combination of 2 weeks work but WOOHOOO!!!

this saturday is the Christmas Ball and im all set to go!! ive got my gown and the hollywood tape to help keep the twins in line & covered up, a hair appointment and a havinig my makeup done..... and im really looking forward to it! warning - there will be before and journey pics!

on the weekend, we went diving again and one of hubbys mates said to me "i heard you were diving again and well done, you look great" :D though i think for sensitivity and romance (yeah right) my hubby wins the prize as yesterday he said loveingly, "honey, when i woke up this morning and you were lying there sleeping i leaned over and put my hand on yuor butt and gave you a kiss - and your butt isnt anywhere near as big anymore!" :eyebrow:

cheers everyone - i hope there are smiles all round for this weeks weighins!!

so where is everyone... the SB CHALLANGE BELL IS RINGING and CALLING EVERYONE to share how their week has gone!

That's so awesome!!!!

Have a great time at the ball - looking forward to the piccies :wink:

I forgot last week, but I am down just over 4kgs now since 06 Nov, so it's OK. I'm not gaining as much momentum in body shape change as the number would suggest, but that will come. At least I know I am making better choices and that's more important that the numbers for me.

Hope everyone had a great week :)

> 8.6lbs!!!

Wow incredible! I would be pleased if that was a months loss for me!

This week I'm down to 170.5lbs - not quite in the 160's - but bloody close!! yay!

And I do believe my biggest loss in one week - 2.4lbs!

When I started the diet, I had hoped to be at 150lbs for xmas, but I'm not going to make that now, however I am still please I've managed to keep mostly on track over the last few months, and I'm not that far away!

On a side note Alimitywife, whats a MOF and NMOF? (go on laugh at me!)

Alcina, 4kgs - thats a lot in 24days! Well done!

Same weight as last week. I should be grateful as the last two weeks I have pigged out on food. I really want to lose these last 8lbs, and I guess it is true the last 10 are the hardest. I think that is because I am more into the maintenance portion than into the weight loss. Biggest thing is, I feel good and like the way I look. Once I lose these last 8lbs, I plan on holding steady for 6 mths then decide if I want to lose another 10 or not.
CONGRATS Almity on the big weight loss. I guess you get the T shirt, eh? :D

Mine has sucked. I'll find the talking scale in a few minutes and figure it out.. for some reason, maybe some mild stress, its been a bloated icky feeling week.

Almity - way to go!! Ball pics should turn out great!
Alcina - Choices are what it is all about. With a better lifestyle the rest will fall into place.
Rich - I'm envious how long have you been at it? I don't think I'll ever be down to even the 170 so you're doing great!
Jenny - Maintaining is key. I Wouldn't know anything about the last 10 though. Perhaps the SB Singles M&G could just be the motivation you need???
Colin - watch out for those talking scales - last time I was on one it said "Hey one at a time!" :confused:

As for me, after the last couple of weeks, I'm not sure I believe it but it said 204.8 this AM - for a net of 5.8 this month and around 30 from my peak. This is already lower than I have been in about 3 years and when I get below 200 it will be lower than I have been in at least 10 years! Looking to be in the 190 range by the end of January - then I'll have to worry about those last 10#.

Great work Everyone!

Arrrgg, another 2 pound gain to 221. Not sure what is going on. Nothing is feeling tighter, so I'm not too worried. I think my metabolism has slowed down a bit. Time to up the exercise routine I think.

Congrats to you Almity, that's really good news, and kudos to all, let's keep it going.

I had a great week. I lost 1.5 lbs. Pretty much back on track eating (with a snack here or there.:D ) And I upped my exercise routine to this:
Monday: upper body strength training, cardio, pilates
Tuesday: lower body strength training, cardio
Wednesday:upper body strength training, cardio
Thursday:lower body strength training, cardio
Friday:upper body strength training, cardio
I mix up the cardio with eliptical, recumbant bike, treadmill, swimming. I currently do 30 minutes but I'm trying to get up to 40.
I wind up going to the gym twice a day, doing the strength training on my lunch hour and the cardio after work. So far, it's worked pretty good.

I feld a little tired today because I didn't sleep well last night, so I skipped the cardio tonight

Hey all...

I am so not a morning person...I was proud of myself for logging on tonight...yet dumbfounded that everyone else logged on sooooo early in the morning. Guess I need to learn to drink coffee :coffee:

Almigty - you logged on yesterday! Looking forward to seeing you all dressed up in a purty ball gown...

Fairy...where do you find time to do all those workouts?

I have lost 2 more pounds since Monday...looking forward to seeing a whole week's worth of loss. Been really good at walking for at least 20 minutes a day. And been doing my daily streches and some pilates. Still not ok'd to do too much else by the Dr.s, so I'll take what I can get. The hard part has been avoiding junk food. I am doing good choices when out of the house, but yesterday my 11 yr. old asked me to make Rice Krispie Treats and I am having such a hard time NOT eating a bite here and another bite there...ARRGGGHHHH!!!! :no

So glad to have found you all...SB is the bestest group of friends ever!:blinking:

Congrats to everyone's losses and may we keep on losing!

SoCalAngel:
Fairy...where do you find time to do all those workouts?
Well, I'm lucky in that the building where I work has a gym. I go on my lunch hour to do the weight training, and after work for cardio. Or, I just do it all after work.

Back
Top Bottom