$49.95 ScubaPro 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It’s getting towards the end of the year and we’re making room for next year’s inventory. During the process we found that we have more than a handful of the MK-2+ ScubaPro first stages! More like 75 of them. So we have decided to move them out at an unbeatable price of $49.95. For all you tech guys out their looking for a first stage for that pony setup don’t miss this one, Or if tech's not your cup of tea and you just want a backup 1st stage for your save-a-dive kit you can't beat this price.

Larry and I used one of these 1st stages and a Std. Aluminum 80 tank to power my nail gun when we put up 1000 feet of post and rail fence at Larrys horse ranch last year! And now I always have one in my home work shop to use with air tools and to blow off the work bench! Works like champ!

As we look through our inventory we are finding more and more things that we ordered more than we needed, so be on the lookout for more blow-out prices in the Close-Out section. Like the Aeris Atmos 2 Wrist at $224.95

Thanks

Joe

What a deal. I just send in my order.

that's not a sale, it's a Christmas gift...

Darn... No more din kit..... It should be special order....

You saying that they are out of the din kit and it has to be special ordered or that it isn't available anymore?

The funny thing is that I have been eyeing the already low price yall had on these guys and wondering if you were going to lower it more ;-)

~Jess

JessH:
You saying that they are out of the din kit and it has to be special ordered or that it isn't available anymore?

The funny thing is that I have been eyeing the already low price yall had on these guys and wondering if you were going to lower it more ;-)

~Jess

Jess,

I just meant their stock SP DIN kit were all gone and Joe can get the Trident DIN kit (universal one that has a chrome wheel) as a special order.

Nobody doubt that it is pretty much good deal, but I was looking for the DIN, not Yoke anymore. That's it.

Don't get me wrong, I have already spent about $4k~$5k with Joe or Larry.

Back
Top Bottom