Phoenix to Cozumel Cheap F+H Packages??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark.byte.usa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK so I'm looking into planning my trip for next year and It's narrowed down to Cozumel or back to Maui.

For Coz I'm looking for any information on cheap flight+hotel packages from Sky Harbor.
Websites, Travel Agents, etc. any help? I've looked on Orbitz and they have some what appear to be decent packages, but I'm always looking for better and I have nothing to compare it to.

If Coz is my choice I'll probably end up going in May for about a week or so. Maui would be in November to utilize my family's time-share, which is a good deal for me (no hotel), but I'd like to try someplace new if I can.

Thanks,
Garrett

We're probably headed to Cancun in april/May. We go 2x a year and we book ourselves directly. We use American West cuz its direct to cancun..no layover
Expedia can have some good offers on occasion. I've been to Maui twice and frankly I head to Coz if I was making the choice. I think Coz is better diving.
And of course while you there....do a cenote dive!!!

I've seen some decent deals in Scuba mags to Coz. Starting at $348 for a 4 day package + airfare. Haven't done it yet. I think booking your own package would get you better diving though. From what I understand, most of the boats on Coz are cattle boats. You want to make sure you get on the fast 6 packs, not the slow cattle boats. That's not easy to do through package deals.

I'll definitely book the diving myself, looking for packages for airfare+hotel only, not real interested in All Inclusive packages either, I'd like to go out on the town to eat & explore.

Kaz, Maui has some sites I'd still like to explore, didn't make it to Molakini last time I was there, I'd like to head down and do some dives around Makena, but after 10 days of diving last time I was there, which doesn't seem all that long ago, I was wishing for kelp and California waters. Kindof hard for me to beat the deal though, buy a plane ticket, stay two weeks or until the money runs dry. :D

-Garrett

Back
Top Bottom