AOW & Specialty courses 12/16-17 at Lake Pleasant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We'll be at Lake Pleasant again on December 16-17 teaching OW, AOW, and specialty courses. Check out the specialty courses available on our website. This is a great opportunity to advance your skills. Conditions at the lake are improving as the weather gets cooler. You have to wear a little more exposure protection, but the improvement in visibility makes it worthwhile.

You'll need the Adventures in Diving manual or CD-ROM to complete the reading and knowledge reviews ahead of time. Then you just come out and dive and put that knowledge to use. AOW consists of Altitude, Buoyancy, Night, Deep, and Navigation. You can add a second Altitude or Buoyancy dive to that to finish off the specialty. We can also do a Multilevel/Wheel/Computer course and learn how to plan dives that require you dive at different depths.

PM, e-mail, or call 480-620-4442 with any questions.

ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo... I'd love to make it up for diving, but I think I'll be taken up for graduation activities. But I fully endorse the weekends, they're a lot of fun!

I'm wondering, though, how camping will be now that it's gotten a bit nippy...

No camping required for this weekend. That's only for our Rescue Diver weekends, which we do when it's a little warmer! If you're from out of town and have to camp, we recommend lots of blankies...

We're looking forward to it. Not so much forward to the cold water...but the experience overall. I'll try to keep my "but it's so cold" whining to a minimum.

We're bringing lots of fire wood. If the whining gets out of control, you may just end up in it. :wink:

BTW, we'll be at Scorpion Bay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom