My Wonderful Experience with Scuba Toys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeorgeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey and Ft. Lauderdale, FL
# of dives
500 - 999
My Atmos Elite recently had a low battery icon. When I replaced the batteries in the computer and the transmitter the transmitter was not syncing with the computer. Now I am in a panic as I am leaving for Mexico next week. I called ScubaToys and asked some advice before I was going to ship it back to Aeries for a warrantee fix. Joey from ScubaToys stated ship it to them and they will take a look at it. I ship it UPS 2 Day and on the second day I call Joey to make sure he has it and refresh his memory that I am leaving for a dive vacation. He immediately had someone look for the package, test the unit, finds a bad transmitter, replaces the transmitter, sends back the package to me and calls me on the phone to tell me he sent it out.

What a GREAT experience once again from ScubaToys. I am just upset they don’t have a location in New Jersey.

I've dealt with them only once, but must agree. Scubatoys service is impeccable!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom