Aeris Computer Interface 2.1.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I just installed the newer version of the Aeris computer interface software:

Version 2.1.0 Built 08.28.06

All in all, it's pretty good software and I like it better than the previous version. However, I keep getting highly annoying runtime errors when I try and query my dive history.

For instance, if I try and search by dive buddy, dive location, etc., the application gives me what looks like a SQL error before it has a fatal problem and quickly dies. I've been able to see something like "missing operator" and "syntax error" before the error window quickly goes away.

Some of the queries, like "all dives" returns a dive list. Everything else seems to fail.

Anyone else have this problem? Have you found a way to rectify it? I just converted my DB from the old version of the software, so maybe it's having trouble with the imported data. If so, that's a bit frustrating.

Thanks!

Hey Doug-

Any word? This continues to be a source of trouble for me.

Thanks,
jake

Hey doug,

Any idea on when a patch is coming to solve the above problems plus the gear bag issues etc??

Sounds like it is going to take as long for the patch is it did for the HUD mask. :(

I got Oceanlog 2.1.2 from the oceanic website last night. But I'm guessing it wont work with Aeris devices

We have reccently posted revisions 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 correcting an issue with time out of the water AM/PM display and added compatibility with the new Manta Wristwatch. We're now onto issues posted here - thanks for you continued patience, I'll keep you posted.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom