http://www.diveheart.org/

Whale-safe Aussie Beer!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
will warn you - i thought the add was a bit graphic but thats what you gotta do to get attention these days i suppose.

"USING BEER TO SAVE THE WHALES

http://www.whalesafebeer.com/

The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society has joined forces with Australian Businessman John Singleton and his company Blue Tongue Beer to save the Whales.

For every case of Blue Tongue sold in Australia from now until June 2007, the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society will receive $1.

Sea Shepherd is expected to benefit from this alliance with contributions of AUD$250,000+

"And we need it," said Captain Paul Watson. "We borrowed 1.1 million U.S. to purchase our 2nd ship for the Antarctic campaign. We have only 18 months to repay this debt. This support from Blue Tongue will help considerably.

Blue Tongue will sponsor a Satellite uplink on the Farley Mowat to allow images to be sent back from Antarctica.

Check out the awesome controversial add that Blue Tongue and Sea Shepherd have produced. The Japanese are not happy with it. It has already been shown on Australia network television.

Needless to say the Japanese owned beer companies are not happy about this alliance and this campaign that is exposing their real ownership.

Australians love their beer and they love their whales. Why drink a brand that is part of the harpoon gang when you can drink a brew that actually helps save whales.

Famous Australian beer companies like Swan, XXXX and Tooheys are actually owned by Kirins of Japan.

Blue Tongue is a 100% Australian beer company and they are not happy the Japanese are killing whales.

When asked why Blue Tongue was using whales to sell beer, Captain Paul Watson said that Blue Tongue is selling beer to save whales.

Please sign the message in the bottle part of the www.whalesafebeer.com website. The more support Blue Tongue gets, the more support Sea Shepherd will get and the more whales we can protect. Even if you are not in Australia, show Blue Tongue that you support whalesafe beer."

hmmmmm - just tried different computer and link working... anyone else tried it??

oh hang on - youre in NZ...we dont want you to know about our beer down here so thats most prob why it doesnt work for you :D

Link worked for me.

Alcina... ive rung 4 "stockist" so far and they dont even have it... doenst seem massed produced :wink:

maybe its a NZ and WA conspiracy :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom