Hurricane Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on the High Pressure Engineering companies "Hurricane" compressor, model #HPE3000-7-66, with a 6HP Tecumseh gas engine.

What kind of value is it? Is it worth having, etc...

Just putting this back out there. I have recently come into possession of this particular piece of equipment and now I don't know what to do with it.

I hope it serves you well.

I was bored and did a google search (which you have probably done, as well) and this is all I found. Doesn't sound too encouraging

Doesn’t look like the same model as you have though. I hope yours is a good one.

Lot of little companies used to buy pumps from Bauer or others, and make their own compressors. Your best bet is to post a picture of the pump and see if anyone can identify it.

Mrs.Prages:
Just putting this back out there. I have recently come into possession of this particular piece of equipment and now I don't know what to do with it.

Mrs.Prages:

Fire it up and see if it works. Do you have the manual for operating it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom