http://www.diveheart.org/

Need a 2007 Roatan Calendar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k8brandt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm posting this for my hubby....k8

The "Calendar Project" in support of the Roatan Children's Fund is pleased to announce its finallyready for shipment!

Here is a link to a low resolution PDF file of the whole 12 months of 2007: http://www.k8smate.com/images/RCF_Calendar/RoatanChildrensFundCalendar2007.pdf
(Even though its low resolution compared to the printed version, its about 2MB, so if you don't have broadband Internet be patient with the download...)

But WAIT! There's MORE! It's a 15 month calendar! (Through March 2008!) You want to see three more months? Contribute to the Roatan Childrens Fund and get a nicely printed 15 month calendar delivered to your door in plenty of time for the New Year (and they will make snazzy Christmas Gifts TOO!

But WAIT! There's EVEN MORE! There are extra pages of photos you won't see anywhere else, including some of Doc's 1985, 1993, 1994, and 1995 trips! See the Co Co View Clubhouse before the bar was added on to the end. See the Gazebo before there was a wooden pier. See some of the many photos that just would not fit. (And I'm still holding back for next year's effort!)

But WAIT! There's STILL MORE! You want to know what else there is??? Contribute to the kid's and find out!

So by now you can't WAIT to order, RIGHT?
Well, we're not selling it!
But, we are giving it away!(To those who contribute to help the kids...)

To get your *** FREE *** calendar, just contribute $20 or more to the Roatan Children's Fund.

WHAT? One is not enough??? NO PROBLEMO... For EACH multiple of $20 you can have another calendar! Want 2? Contribute (at least) $40, etc. It just goes on and on! Give your friends a great gift while helping the children of Roatan. What could be better to get everyone in the holiday spirit?

(Just tell us how many you want and include an appropriate donation.)
Remember, we are now a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation.
Donations are tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations.
(Tax time is coming soon... Would you rather help the kids or give more to the IRS???)

To get yours, just mail a (big) check to:
Roatan Children's Fund Calendar Project
1966 Tice Valley Blvd. #145
Walnut Creek, CA 94595-2203
(925) 956-0589

Or you can use PayPal by visting I am so glad to have my husband back. With the short turnaround time between conception and final product, he has been working on the calendar for two weeks straight, that’s evenings AND weekends. On that note, PLEASE send your pictures of Roatan throughout the year to calendarproject@k8smate.com.

Here’s the original post asking for pictures….http://www.roatanchildrensfund.com/help.htm. Click on the PayPal "Donate" button near the the bottom of the page.

If you donate by PayPal send an email to Lynn Fanelli (Lynn@roatanchildrensfund.com) with your mailing address as she does not always get correct address information from PayPal.

My thanks to the contributors and supporters of this effort. It's been a lot harder than I thought it would be, but next year will be a lot easier and I promise the 2008 version will be out no later than Halloween!

Bruce (a.k.a. "K8sMate") Brandt
Director and Treasurer
Roatan Children's Fund

P.S., Supplies are limited, so order NOW.

I ordered two - check is in the mail.

My daughter and I will be visiting COCO View in May 2007. I thought this would be a good gift for her to remember some of the places she sees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom