Thursday 7th December - Weighin!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
this weeks weighin.... 1.45kgs or 3.2lbs gone!!!!!
total loss is now 50.7kgs or 111.77lbs - OMG, ive lost an ENTIRE (tiny) person!!!!

i handled saturday nights dinner well!!! as i keep saying, this isnt 'a diet' for me..... its a lifestyle and im envisioning my life for the next 20 or 30 years now!!

thankyou everyone for your BEAUTIFUL and SUPPORTIVE words!!!!!!! im so pleased to be sharing my journey with you... and yours with me!

so RINGING THE SB CHALLANGE BELL!!!! Who has some news for us... the good and the not so good.... we're all here to SHARE AND SUPPORT so speak up, speak up loud and BE PROUD!!!

cheers everyone

almitywife:
this weeks weighin.... 1.45kgs or 3.2lbs gone!!!!!
total loss is now 50.7kgs or 111.77lbs - OMG, ive lost an ENTIRE (tiny) person!!!!

Holy goodness Almity! Congratulations!!

You do know it is still only Wednesday in most of the world, right???

I'll weigh in tomorrow...happy night!

you rock, Almity.

I finally lost 7 just when I could not budge. Cycling might have kicked my metabolism finally. (if the cars don't do me in) I am surprised at how it was NOT working and then, BOOM.

I couldn't come in here before cause I was going the wrong direction.

catherine96821:
......I couldn't come in here before cause I was going the wrong direction.
nooooooooo - everyone CAN come in here no matter what direction!!!!

well done on those nasty lbs.... the little goals are the hardest i believe so woohooooo that youve been able to shift them!!!!!! ........ but now there is less of JB to hug!!!

Same weight as last week. Holding strong here. Of course that is not the intention, I am still trying to lose these last 8lbs. When they say the last 10 are the toughest, I can understand it now!

I feel your pain Jenny. After a number of weeks of small weight gains, I am down 2 pounds this week to 219. Maybe the food changes are finally starting to kick in...

A big congrats to all of us who are trying to make a positive difference in their lives.

I lost a lb. this week. At least the scale is going in the right direction. I know 1-2lbs a week is good, but I wish I could lose as fast as I gain.LOL
Anyway, I changed my workout a little and now do upper body strength training 3 times a week, lower body 2 times and cardio 4-5 times. I have gotten up to 36 minutes of cardio, my goal being 40 minutes. And I had a great Pilates class on Monday. Ratcheted up another level and even the instructor noticed. Food has been good. No pigging out lately.

Great work everyone!

Almity - saw your pics - looking FANTASTIC!

203.2 this AM for me or 7.4# for the challange. Getting there - seems to be about 1.5# per week average which would put me just under 200 for the new year and around 190 for the Keys trip. Just where I wanted to be!

Well, I hesitated to jump in. Since Oct 17th, I've changed my eating habits (NO SUGAR!) and started walking every day (about 3 miles so far). I've lost 11 lbs but I have a very long way to go.

I've cut out most starch, as much sugar as possible, and am eating salads in the evening with homemade dressing (only good fat and no sugar). I'm also not eating after 7 p.m.

I'm beginning to add weight exercise (just stuff I have around the house - like tanks!) and I'm jogging for three of the songs on my mp3 to get my heart rate up.

I, too, was hoping for faster weight loss but know that slow is better. I won't weigh in every Thursday because I don't have a scale. I only weigh myself once a month. My clothes are fitting differently already, though.

Welcome Sea nmf, and weigh in when you can. Lots of encouragement here, and some good tips. As mentioned in several posts/threads, it's really a lifestyle change that you have to be willing to take and to continue. Good luck with things, and come chat with us every Thursday, well sometimes longer, and let us know what you are up to and what signs you are seeing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom