VEO250 to wrist from console?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heliflyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can the VEO250 be switched out of the console and on to a wrist type,and then have a analog depth gauge be mounted onto the console where the 250 was? I think I might like this type of set up better. I hope this can be done and if it can what sku# for the console mounted depth gauge? Thanks.
Lanny

Yes it can :D

just visit your local oceanic dealer and buy the parts you need.
wrist booth and depth gauge.
No problem

Hi Heliflyer,

You want the Swiv Max Depth Analog Module part number
04.1660 for Imperial
04.1665 for Metric

I am assuming that you want the depth gauge with the maximum depth indicator and not the oil filled 150' one

If you don't already have the wrist boot for the Veo 250
the number for that is

Your local authorized Oceanic store should be able to order them for you if they don't have them in stock. Take the part numbers with you because those parts books are getting printed with a lot smaller type nowadays.

It's pretty easy to switch out but if you need any help let me know.

Cool! :D , thanks for the quick replys and the sku's. I love this board! One stop shopping for scuba info :eyebrow: .. I'm hearing Santa in my chimney already :wink: .
Just out of curiousity(sp), would this seem to be a preferred method, computer on the wrist with redundant depth gauge on the console?
Oceanic rocks!
Lanny

I think having a redundant depth gauge is a good idea. Personally I would like to keep my computer on my console and have a redundant wrist style depth gauge. Having the computer on the regulator means I am less apt to forget packing it in my rush to get out of the cold and snow of Chicago to some exotic island destination.

I wouldn't mind hearing what other people think on the subject.

Where are my glasses?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom