Dare Devil dive site??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster1

Reaction score
I spent the weekend with my NON diving wife celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, so given the non diving circumstances I didn't get wet :D , but diving was not far from the mind. What a dive this would be... any takers??:wink:

probably be a wicked current, but lots of abandoned barrels! LOL

If you start from the upstream end...

It's a heck of a swim to the 15ft safety stop, and a heck of a swim to stay there!!

(oh and happy anniversity! ):D

If we had all the equipment (u/w winch to keep us in place...) I wonder what we might unearth down there...
:hmm:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
If we had all the equipment (u/w winch to keep us in place...) I wonder what we might unearth down there...
:hmm:

definately some barrel wrecks:D

Congrats on the anniversary.......Kudos to the wife for putting up with a diver husband.........;-0 ..........2nd....hmmm definetly a buddy dive and I would suggest using buddy lines.....Giant stride entry will be a ***** so........hmmm best to do some sort of modified front roll entry ........ :boom:

Congrats on Anniversary!

Remember to start swimming upstream and let current carry you home when done.

Not every weekend can be a dive weekend when you have a non-diving spouse. Ah well. Do you think JJ, George, Andrew and the rest would be able to demonstrate mask removal and s drills here? :)

SS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom