Does anyone know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivetheRock

Contributor
Reaction score
Clarenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
# of dives
0 - 24
...where I could obtain a copy of the Atlantic Diver Guide: Volume I; Newfoundland and St. Pierre? The author is David N. Barron, print published 1988.
I realize these are out of print, but was wondering if anyone had a copy or a second copy they were willing to sell...or freecycle.:D
Any other places where I could possibly find one?...I doubt any library would have it.
Thanks,
Dave.
P.S. I'll even throw in a Tim Hortons coffee and a Timbit to anyone who could find me this book.:wink:

If you have trouble finding just the Nfld. edition, then check for just the "Atlantic Diver Guide" which came out around 98/99 and had all 4 guides in one book. I did quick check on ebay and one just sold yesterday and I see another is up for sale right now.

I tried looking everywhere...no luck.
nadwidny, I tried e-bay several times today, and it comes up 0 results on the search. I tried e-bay yesterday, though, and there was one copy which had just sold.
I guess from here I'll check out the local library, as I have a feeling that this book is in at least one NS library (I can see if I can get it shipped here).
If all else fails, I do have David N. Barron's e-mail address...I'll see if he's got a copy kickin' around his house.
P.S. It is The Combined Atlantic Diver Guide I'm looking for, and the year is 1999 (as nadwidny correctly stated) , not 1988, as I stated above...sorry.

YOur post is up from you siging my guestbook. sorry about that. I really need to get back and finished the site. Get it all updated. I still have lots of pictures from diving the bell in NL and still sorting which wreck is which pics :p never labeled the film canisters.....hehe.. Good luck in your search for that book. I just did a google search for the Vol. 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom