ScubaDiving.com redesigned from the ground up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings ScubaBoard-ians (what exactly do you call yourselves?)! It's good to finally arrive here to ScubaBoard. When I met NetDoc at DEMA, he graciously invited me to register and take part in the lively discussions here.

In addition to being the Editor at Large of Scuba Diving Magazine, I'm also the manager of ScubaDiving.com and the Diver to Diver message board. I'm sure many of you are registered over there as well.

If you think you know ScubaDiving.com, think again! The new ScubaDiving.com allows even more interaction from the community. Log on to rate your favorite dive destinations, find vacation recommendations and the best dive package bargains, enter contests to win great dive gear and trips, learn new techniques, and talk scuba on our Diver to Diver message board.

The web site is now organized into eight channels:

Travel features an interactive map which will guide you to the world's best diving. You can also fill out a Reader Ratings form to rate your last dive vacation.

Gear features ScubaLab equipment reviews from the past until the present. Search the archives to read head-to-head gear evaluations to help you make the right purchasing decisions.

Training offers tips and techniques to make you a better diver, and includes the extremely popular "Lessons for Life" and "Your Body" columns straight from the pages of Scuba Diving Magazine.

Photo/Video features instruction and also includes Scuba Diving TV, the dive industry's newest video outlet. Log on to view the latest travel, gear, training and dive industry videos from the comfort of your living room. Also, follow Stephen Frink on amazing adventures to dive and photograph the ends of the earth.

Community includes our totally revamped Diver to Diver message board, the place to hook up with fellow divers across the country and around the world. Discuss the latest gear innovations, travel destinations, training techniques and join group trips to the world's best dive spots. Register on our Diver to Diver message board today and dive into our community!

"Learn to Dive" helps usher new divers into the sport by answering questions and dispelling myths. This channel features the best dive destinations for beginners, Dive Gear 101 and the popular "Ask an Instructor."

Marketplace is the place to go if you're shopping for dive travel, gear and instruction. Browse our online classifieds and click on our featured links. If you can't find it here, you don't need it.

News is your link to what's going on in the diving world, whether it's the latest environmental efforts, reef clean-up or gear launch. Also check out our post-DEMA coverage on DEMA Live.

Log on to ScubaDiving.com for these and many more features. We'll see you online and hopefully on a dive boat soon!

Thanks and regards,
Nick Lucey
ScubaDiving.com

The redesign looks great! Well done!

Glad you came over to play here at SCUBABOARD, the WORLDS LARGEST scuba community and publication.

I hope you stay around and participate now that you have finished your new web site.

Best,

Chris

Nick.Lucey:
Greetings ScubaBoard-ians (what exactly do you call yourselves?)! It's good to finally arrive here to ScubaBoard. When I met NetDoc at DEMA, he graciously invited me to register and take part in the lively discussions here.

In addition to being the Editor at Large of Scuba Diving Magazine, I'm also the manager of ScubaDiving.com and the Diver to Diver message board. I'm sure many of you are registered over there as well.

If you think you know ScubaDiving.com, think again! The new ScubaDiving.com allows even more interaction from the community. Log on to rate your favorite dive destinations, find vacation recommendations and the best dive package bargains, enter contests to win great dive gear and trips, learn new techniques, and talk scuba on our Diver to Diver message board.

The web site is now organized into eight channels:

Travel features an interactive map which will guide you to the world's best diving. You can also fill out a Reader Ratings form to rate your last dive vacation.

Gear features ScubaLab equipment reviews from the past until the present. Search the archives to read head-to-head gear evaluations to help you make the right purchasing decisions.

Training offers tips and techniques to make you a better diver, and includes the extremely popular "Lessons for Life" and "Your Body" columns straight from the pages of Scuba Diving Magazine.

Photo/Video features instruction and also includes Scuba Diving TV, the dive industry's newest video outlet. Log on to view the latest travel, gear, training and dive industry videos from the comfort of your living room. Also, follow Stephen Frink on amazing adventures to dive and photograph the ends of the earth.

Community includes our totally revamped Diver to Diver message board, the place to hook up with fellow divers across the country and around the world. Discuss the latest gear innovations, travel destinations, training techniques and join group trips to the world's best dive spots. Register on our Diver to Diver message board today and dive into our community!

"Learn to Dive" helps usher new divers into the sport by answering questions and dispelling myths. This channel features the best dive destinations for beginners, Dive Gear 101 and the popular "Ask an Instructor."

Marketplace is the place to go if you're shopping for dive travel, gear and instruction. Browse our online classifieds and click on our featured links. If you can't find it here, you don't need it.

News is your link to what's going on in the diving world, whether it's the latest environmental efforts, reef clean-up or gear launch. Also check out our post-DEMA coverage on DEMA Live.

Log on to ScubaDiving.com for these and many more features. We'll see you online and hopefully on a dive boat soon!

Thanks and regards,
Nick Lucey
ScubaDiving.com

Back
Top Bottom