"I Dove the Mighty O" T-Shirts - Amphibious Outfitters - $17 Each - Two Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Amphibious Outfitters has release their new line for 2007! One of those new shirts is the special edition shirt for divers that have had the unique experience of diving the USS Oriskany. These are very attractive designs and come in two shirt colors....Leaf Green and Black. I know many people have visited this exciting wreck and there are a lot of shirts out there that commemorate that dive. I think the Amphibious Outfitters shirt is one of the most attractive. I thought I would offer these to the board members at a little lower price than that offered to the normal trade. Use the link below to take a look at the Amphibious Outfitters "I Dove the Mighty O" t-shirts.

Commerative Shirt for Divers - "I Dove the Mighty O" - Only $17 Each - Two Colors

Take a look at these shirts. I think you will agree that these are very attractive. These will make great Christmas gifts. Hope you like them. Thank you for your business.

Phil Ellis

Nice shirt. Now if only someone would buy me the dive trip that let's me earn the right to wear one, I'd buy about 5. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom