Today in Ketchikan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's no snow on the ground. It looks downright balmy compared to Juneau. Today we had 34 degree air and 35 degree water. :D

Dave

WOW...eaxactly...no snow? no ice flows?? WOW! you all are still crazy!

remind us again what the tidal changes are like up there? 12 ft or something?

I went diving with Poog once at the site we were at yesterday during high tide of a 23-24 foot exchange. Current was RIPPING on the surface. Had to crawl along the rocks! :)

Poog and BD
I found two large Prowfish in a hole below the last east rock outcropping at a depth of about 125'. Had a hard time getting pictures as they were back in the hole. I did get one that is somewhat cloudy the others didn't come out very good. Will go back next weekend to try and find them again.

R-T:
Poog and BD
I found two large Prowfish in a hole below the last east rock outcropping at a depth of about 125'. Had a hard time getting pictures as they were back in the hole. I did get one that is somewhat cloudy the others didn't come out very good. Will go back next weekend to try and find them again.

Rick-I would really like to get some pics of those guys, Brian probably would too! We should set up a dive to go get some pics of those critters. (I added some pics from my original post from today too, lotsa wolf eels)

Poog:coffee:

Went out Sat with some dry suit students and boy the differance between 38 and 35 in the water is huge...blahh. Good dive though. Also went Sunday for some crab, vis was great and so where the crab:)

sea2summit:
Went out Sat with some dry suit students and boy the differance between 38 and 35 in the water is huge...blahh. Good dive though. Also went Sunday for some crab, vis was great and so where the crab:)

Post some pics of those tasty critters so the rest of us can start licking our chops:D

(Kings in Auke Rec?)

Poog:coffee:

I don't have any pictures (someday I'll convice my wife I need a UW camera but not this year) Saw kings/dungees in Auk rec Sun, kings/tanners in Tee Harbor...Don't tell my dive buddies I told you.

Back
Top Bottom