Bali Liveaboard, Kenya Safari and the Cocos Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Join us on the Voyager Liveaboard to Bali and Komodo on July 6-13th, 2007. The boat is only $2550.00 and international air is running about $1300.00. There is already a sizeable San Diego contingent signed on and we would love to have more of you share in the diving and friendships.

For those looking for a non diving but very exotic trip, we have only one spot left for a Kenyan Safari to see the mass migration of hundreds of thousands of animals. We leave Aug. 4th and return on the 14th. I've toured Africa several times and this is the best of the best.

And for those looking for a dive trip way in advance, we are going back to the Cocos Islands, Costa Rica in August of 2008. They have raised the prices a bit to 3395.00 but this will always be my favorite place for the large pelagics including schooling hammerheads, silver tip and white tip reef sharks, whale sharks, marble and eagle rays and so much more. I never get tired of the Cocos and this will be my tenth trip there.
Email at steve-sharksdelight@cox.net or call me at 619-464-4505 should you want any additional information.
Bubbles up,
Steve Douglas:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom