WIN a FABER TANK -- HOLIDAY SPECIALS AT TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
HO HO HO,

We just finished pulling the winner of the APEKs Regulator - Tevis Verrett. And just as I was posting it Randy comes in from the warehouse and said "Joel, we gotta do this again!" On his shoulder was a Nice new FABER tank. He said: "How bout we do this contest again and give away a choice of Faber tank from current inventory. Any size from an LP 80 to an FX 133 with valve and boot. " What can I say ? So now it is so.

WIN A NEW FABER TANK with BOOT and PRO/VALVE

Tank-Ho-Ho-Ho.jpg

Place any order including NAUTILUS Software demos on the TDL website and your name gets entered into the FABER random drawing for one of these outstanding cylinders.

To enter is simple:

1. Go to the TDL website and place an order for anything even free demo software.
2. In the Comments Box Note: Enter me in Randy's Drawing
3. Each order gets a chance. (limited to 4 chances)
4. Scott's Specials on Trips applies
5. All products apply except service.
6. Does not apply to wholesale or wholesale export orders.
7. Does not apply to prior orders waiting to ship or previous demo requests.

To win is simple.

1. Once we reach 50 orders we will pick the winner.
2. Winner is picked on random method.
3. You will be notified and you need to acknowledge winning.

Visit our web site at http://www.techdivinglimited.com and place your order. You will find hundreds of items on sale that you just have to have for yourself or for a present for someone else. If you don't find what you want on the web site just give me a call at 928-855-9400 and we will help you. We have hundreds of items in our retail store as well. Regulators, Computers, Suits, Masks, Fins, Lights, BCs, Plates, Wings etc.

HO HO HO --- Happy Holidays

Thanks again for letting us serve you at Tech Diving Limited

Good Luck!

Order placed for the demo software this time, since my last (real) order I forgot rule #2. :)

Joel & Randy:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I have never won anything in my life! Truly, you are great vendor, patient teachers, and thoughtful friends. You set a standard and make the dive community a better place.

To all my SB fandamily: I will donate my new spiffy reg to you in an OOA drill 8 days a week! So, (looking at it metaphorically) WE ALL WON! :jump013:

TDL IS MY LOCAL DIVESHOP!

Grateful,

Tevis

I ordered a few last night. I hope I will win the tank contest!! It will be a very Merry Christmas to myself!

Happy Holidays Yall! :)

Order placed for the demo software. I have a long list of goodies that I need. Once x-mas and my b-day passes on 12/30 I will see whats left on my list. I recently got in to tech diving and all I have is a back plate a wing. I forgot jetfins with spring staps.

I hope there will be some good sales to start off the new year :D

Good luck everyone and Merry X-mas.

Ho Ho Ho ....

There is still time to get in on this contest. The sooner we hit the numbers the sooner someone gets this puppy for Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho

The orders have been totaled. The random #s assigned, sorted, and selected.

The Winner of The TDL Faber Tank Holiday Special is ...

Dorothy Himes of North Carolina

Please get in touch with us to claim your prize.

A Brand New FABER Cylinder with Valve and Boot.

Thank you all for playing.

Ho Ho Ho

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom