Southwest Scuba has a new look!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Southwest Scuba has a new look! We've changed servers and with that we changed our look completely, thanks to Garrett/shark.byte.usa! Make sure you check out the new site Southwest Scuba.

Much of the information there is the same. However, we have updated a few pages and added a few others. Our store also has a completely new look. Photos will be posted within the next couple of weeks.

BTW, let us know what you think of the new look. There's a poll at the bottom right of the Home page.

Thanks! It was a pain building it, but the bulk of it is there. Now to review photos and decide what gets uploaded. Good luck with your project!

Very attractive website! I like how you have the calendar right on the home page, so it's easy to see what's coming up. I also like the dive report being right there too. It makes people more aware of the local diving that's available.

Kudos!

(edited because I can't spel korrecktly)

Thanks, Jess! This is better organized than the last look. There's still some work to be done, though.

Nicely organized and easy to navigate, but it definitely needs more pictures. The wonder and beauty of being underwater is what motivates people to get into this sport!

Very nice....Thanks for upgrading...Very easy to navigate...full of good information!!!

Thanks, everyone!

Lynne, the picture are definitely coming. The old site had tons of them. I just haven't had time to upload them yet. I'll start on Monday.

The photos are finally up on the new website. Take a look at the Dive Sites pages to find photos of the various sites. We've also put some on the Lake Mohave Dive Report, and will be adding more to the other dive reports.

We also got some offers from other people to use their photos and will be adding those soon (we still have to browse their galleries and upload the photos). Credit will be given to the photographers.

We may even throw a couple of videos up on the site. We'll keep you posted. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom