Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KEV49

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of a place called Stittsville? Where in Ontario is this? Apparantly there is a dive shop there, I am looking to do DM training and was told these people have pretty extensive experience working all over the world.
They also do tech training right up to trimix instructor, any knowledge of where this shop is and any personal experience would help.

Thanks Kev.

East of Madoc! I have never dove the Marmora Falls area. Is it a nice dive? I hope I am thinking of the correct place. Is Marmora between Havlock and Madoc?

Bubble Boy once bubbled...
East of Madoc! I have never dove the Marmora Falls area. Is it a nice dive? I hope I am thinking of the correct place. Is Marmora between Havlock and Madoc?

Yup that's where us is...........................

..is a nice little dive, easy access, lots of fish, usually other divers on weekends. Yes, as BS says, we are between Havelock and Madoc. If anyone is coming through, look up myself, Bottom Sucker, Butch103 or Hairy Fish. We're all locals. And if its too cold for a dive, we can meet for a coffee.!!!
Randy...

and just south, we have the quinte area!
some great shore dives here!
BTW, the crow river is a good shore dive, that's where we do our open water checkouts
:jester:

Well, it's been 10+ years since I lived in Ottawa (Bell's Corners), but if I remember right:

To get to Stittsville:

Get on the 417 heading west (unless you're already in Kanata)
Get off at Eagleson road, heading south.
Turn right (west) at Robertson road
Follow Robertson through Kanata, and out the other side.
Stittsville is the next (small) hamlet; it should be about 10km past the Eagleson/Robertson corner.

Good luck finding the place.

Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom