traveling fins gift?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I just read the thread about fins and was just curious if anyone can give me some input to help me buy a christmas present for my father. He's a master scuba diver, but when he goes on vacation with my mom, they just snorkel. He pushes snorkeling to the limits(won't see him for a few hours at times), so I'm trying to decide what traveling fins to get him for. He's tired of lugging around his oversized gear. I was looking at the us divers trek fins, but I don't know anything about this stuff and would be soo thankful to anyone that can help me figure this out. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

couple of suggestions... go for full foot fins, not the ones with straps.. consider going 1 size over shoe size and getting a pair of 2 or 3mil neoprene socks (not booties) to go with them. Better hurry.... not much time left

In response to your question about fins...leisurepro.com has the aqua sphere zip fins which are smaller, split fins. i've heard good things about split fins, but nothing really about this pair. they're decently priced at like $25. Hope this helps...

shotthebreeze:
In response to your question about fins...leisurepro.com has the aqua sphere zip fins which are smaller, split fins. i've heard good things about split fins, but nothing really about this pair. they're decently priced at like $25. Hope this helps...

'Course, it's a little late now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom