Best LDS for OW/AOW instruction near Chandler, AZ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These three are the closest. Personally I recommend El Mar but I've also heard good things about Saguaro Sports. They match Internet prices also if that's a factor.

Chandler

Sport Chalet
2650 E. Germann Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85249
(480) 899-9881
www.sportchalet.com

Mesa

El Mar Diving Center
2245 W. Broadway
Mesa, AZ 85202
(480) 833-2971
www.elmar.com

Saguaro Diving & Sports
908 E. Impala Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480) 507-3988
www.saguarosports.com

Thanks for the quick response!

Jeff is going back to AZ tomorrow, this will give him something to work with.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get him into any cold water, but maybe we'll be able to meet for some warm water dives.

Steve

I like Saguaro personally, it's where we got OW.. the other option, is to not go anywhere, instead, get a hold of Rob @ www.southwestscuba.com

If you want, have your buddy PM me or let me know if he's interested and I can pass along my email. We're in Chandler and would be happy to help how we can.

Chander area.
I would drive just five extra minutes.
Rural and Warner (Tempe).
All Wet Scuba. Brett and his gang ROCK!!!!
www.allwetscuba.com

Let me know if I can help out in any other way.

Wow!

That gives him a load of options... Thank you for the offers of assistance.

I'm forwarding him a link to this thread.

Steve

Forward this link to him. It's all the Phoenix area - soon to be statewide - LDS's.

It's not the closest LDS to Chandler but Scuba Specialties at 43rd Ave. and Bell Road is excellent. My wife and I certified with them earlier this year and found them to be very thorough and patient. First rate.

dry heat diver:
It's not the closest LDS to Chandler but Scuba Specialties at 43rd Ave. and Bell Road is excellent. My wife and I certified with them earlier this year and found them to be very thorough and patient. First rate.
I like that shop, it's the one I go to now, but that'd be a heck of a drive from Chandler, "not the closest" try almost the furthest, darn near better of going to Tuscon :wink:

-Garrett

Has your friend done any diving yet? If not, or even if he has, have him come out to the lake when we're there and we'll get him in the water on a Discover Scuba Dive. However, if he doesn't like cold water, he'll have to wait until late spring. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom