Suggestion for LDS sticky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba:
Why does it matter what agency? What other info?

Wheres your info :D
Dude, pay attention to what forum your posting in! We have a sticky of all local shops that provides all their contact info! It's locked so I couldn't post this there.

Why does it matter, what if I am looking to take a course from a particular agency, right now I'd have to call all local shops to see if they teach for this agency? I suggest it would be easier to scan down the list and call the one's I know teach for the agency, It's a suggestion. The online lookups provided by some of the agencies seem to be a bit out of date.

-Garrett

Garrett,

I'm working on the rest of the Arizona shops list with Rob's help. I have to contact a few of them to verify they still exist. So I could get that info as well from ones that don't have it listed on their website - or in one case have a website... I'll update the existing list as I get the new information.

It's locked so I couldn't post this there.
That's why it's locked. :D :D If you subscribe to the thread, when I make changes, you'll be notified. To keep the list as the top post I had it locked so you don't have to scroll down pages of posts to see the current info.

Most of the shops are PADI. There are about 3-4 SSI, 1 SDI, and 2 NAUI that I know of. No other agency affiliations in Arizona. :frown:

El Mar teaches TDI courses...

Does ANDI count? I think my buddy got his ANDI Nitrox card at Scuba Sciences.

Back
Top Bottom