Aeris Atmos XT BC Cummberbund

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tattoome

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently acquired an Aeris Atmos XT BC and I need to get a smaller sized cummerbund. Can anyone direct me the right direction? I tried store that I normally deal with but they want to charge me a $25 surcharge on top of the cost of the cummerbund. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Doug, thank you for the information. I want to let you know about my recent experience with Aeris. This Aeris Atmos XT was used when I bought it and noticed that it has two small leaks in the bladder, I sent it in thinking that they at best, patch the leaks and charge me for the repairs. Well, sitting on my doorstep today I found a brand new Aeris Atmos XT waiting for me. No charge or questions for Aeris.

I just want to say that I am very impressed with Aeris replacing this BC for me. It was well above what I was expecting. Great company in my opinion. I will definately purchase Aeris again.

Thank you,
Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom