Thurs 21st December Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
:wave-smil

woohoooo to all the SB CHALLANGERS!!!

well like a total dipstick - no weighin for me this week becasue if forgot there was a change of day and missed my weighin :11:

i was expecting a good result also... at least 3lbs BUT now i will have to work and maintain as my next weighin isnt until 2nd Jan

so officially i will be finishing off 2006 with 110lbs lost in total :11:

so WHAT A GREAT YEAR!!!

im HEALTHIER, FITTER, THINNER and HAPPIER!!!! so is hubby and we are both still supportive and motivated

EVERYONE HERE has been fantastic this year!!! thru the ups and downs (mostly downs thankfully) but we ALL (talking to self here) need to KEEP GOING!!

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL to call everyone in and share how your week was

cheers and hugs to all.... we are all such great LOOSERS!!! :d

Morning Alimitywife!

I'm back from an extreme diving holiday in the Red Sea, 4 dives a day, 25+m viz and some of the biggest wrecks I've seen/dived on! I've done the longest dives I've ever done, the most technical dives I've ever done, and the deepest I've ever been in my life - I had a blast!

You would think diving 4 times a day would produce a decent weight loss, however along with 4 dives a day there was also 3 cooked meals a day too, I tried to be good and eat healthy, however I managed to go back up to 172.7lbs - eek!

Anyway this morning its on the right track and I'm back down to 172.0lbs...

As to next week, we went shopping for food yesterday - and only purchased the normal things we eat, so no cake, sweets, soda - only fruit, chicken, rice etc. This time last year I would be stuffing myself with chocolate, biscuits galore - no more!

Every one have a great christmas (if you celebrite)

I won't wish you a happy new year just yet, as I hope we will all speak on the 28th!

I have been nibbling, no, pigging out on sweets this past week. I have been so hungry and the carrots and apples just are not satisfying me. I think I am to the point that I need to do someting radical again to get the sweets out of my system. However that will wait till after the holidays.
Despite my bad eating habits, and not exercising yesterday, I have gained what I lost last week. All in all, not bad. I thought it would be more, much more. These few pounds have fluctuated on/off for a couple months now, so it is not a big deal. I know what I need to do to get back in the groove, and just want to get through the holidays and maintain.
Good luck all! Merry Christmas!

Why is the weighin on Thursday vs. some other day?

Hi Everyone! Despite a week of being surrounded by incredible treats at work and at home, I've managed to loose 1 pound this week! (Thank God for my Slim Fast cache at work, and having to work late with no time for dinner.)

Starting Weight: 363
Current Weight: 357
Loss this week: 1
Loss to date: 6
Goal: 200

This week:
Went from 270lbs (122.47kgs) to 262lbs (118.84kgs) - Down 7lbs (3.18kgs) for the week and 48lbs (21.77kgs) since starting November 1st.

I stayed the same. Maybe because of all the incredible treats all over the place at work.

LindaBluedolphin:
Why is the weighin on Thursday vs. some other day?

Linda,

The original weigh-in days were Tuesdays and Thursdays. When I finally decided that I couldn't stand being the way I was, I decided to resurrect the Thursday weigh-in early in 2006 as no-one was posting. I posted by myself for a few weeks, and slowly people joined in. Now we have a good supportive little community that Almity starts every week with her weigh-in as it's Thursday there first :D

You are more than welcome to join in, start your own day, or whatever you want. We just chose a day from the SB Fitness Challange standards.

Now for my weigh-in, I have kept my goal and maintained at 219. One more week of festivities to go :) Congrats to all who are still going at this, and Happy Holidays and warm blessings to all.

Thank you Colby, I really need to get back on track, and need help.

LindaBluedolphin:
Thank you Colby, I really need to get back on track, and need help.

Linda,

You are more than welcome to join us. There's no contest here, although there is sometimes a monthly challenge to lose 10 pounds (took us 2 months to have a winner, LOL). What you will find is a lot of like minded people who are trying to make a difference in their lives. It's not a diet, but a lifestyle change. If you are doing something different that causes you to lose weight, and plan on going back to your old ways, from personal experience, that doesn't work. I had to make changes that I would be comfortable with in the long run. Eating food that I can eat for the rest of my life, exercising in such a manner that I can do it forever, all in an effort to get healthy and lose weight. And it's been successful for me and several others who frequent here.

And some weeks are better than others, but we always try and post. The support you will receive from this group is excellent.

It's pretty straightforward, but if you have any questions, ask away and someone will be willing to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom