10% off for ScubaBoard Members from 123Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
Hello fellow divers!

We are now offering 10% off any order for ScubaBoard members. Just give us a call to place your order and get your discount. Our toll free number is 800.766.6090 and our regular hours are Monday through Friday 10AM to 7PM.

Also, if you're looking for something specific just let us know. We are always adding new products and we special order all the time!

Pretty slick web site but the "catagories" are hard to read they are so small.

Thanks for taking the time to visit us. We are actually in the middle of redoing quite a bit of it. More fodder for the web team!

123Scuba.com:
Thanks for taking the time to visit us. We are actually in the middle of redoing quite a bit of it. More fodder for the web team!
Hey Laura,
Since you are revamping the web site may I suggest it gets a little quieter. I'm not sure what that graphic on the left is trying to accomplish either.
I think I met you a few years ago we were having dinner with Ed and Lynda at DEMA.

Great to have you on SBoard. Will check out the web site as soon as I get my editing done from today's dives!

ARGH! NO AUDIO WITHOUT AN EASY WAY TO KILL IT!!!! OR BETTER YET NONE AT ALL!!!

I might spend more time looking around if it's quiet next time I go by...

Agree on text size for categories and turning off the music.

I gotta agree on the audio. Get rid of it.

It might seem neat, but it's really annoying.

Here's some business reasons to get rid of it.

1.) People won't visit your website and browse many pages because every time they click on it they get audio that annoys them.

2.) THey won't go to it at work because the audio plays through their speakers and everyone in the cube next to them knows they aren't working but on some web site that has audio on it.

Both of these reasons will kill your sales some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom