After Christmas Sale at TDL - Win a Limited Edition Mistral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Merry Christmas,

We hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. We trust that you are all well and happy. Are you afraid Santa is gonna bring you another bottle of High Karate this year ? How about some more socks ? Did the list you sent to Santa get put out with the trash? We know how that can feel. So we thought we would give you an opportunity to take out that big check that grandma sent and help you use it for some of the things that we know you just wanted to have instead.

We know that Christmas is not till Monday but UPS and Fed Ex are gone so we may as well start the After Christmas Sale right now.

We also want to reach a specific goal. This has been our best year at TDL and we want to reach our 3501st order mark before the year is out. We need 159 more orders between now and Midnight on the 31st. Once we reach that mark we will take all the orders that are $159 or more from this week and put them in the random generator and select a winner of a super special prize.

The Winner will receive a Limited Edition Aqualung Mistral Regulator - Value $2500
The new Mistral is a modern version of the original double hose regulator invented by Aqua Lung founder Jacques Cousteau and Emille Gagnan in 1943

http://www.aqualung.com/products/mistral_ltd.html

So...... from right now till Sunday New Years Eve you get to place a NEW ORDER and make me an offer and have a chance to win this outstanding prize.

There are rules so please read them carefully and understand what you are in for.

THE RULES
1. New orders only placed between now and Sunday December 31st Midnight AZ time.
2. Place the order ONLINE ONLY and make a REASONABLE offer in the COMMENTS BOX
3. Don't see it on-line send ME and EMAIL with what you want and your info and offer.
4. Come in and buy it here at the STT / TDL Facility in Lake Havasu
4. Your offer will either be accepted or rejected with ONE counter offer -- no further negotiation.
5. Don't waste your time on the little stuff -- that's always on sale go for big stuff.
6. All orders have to be with credit card if on-line or cash or check in-store.
7. Shipping is added to all orders except in-store
8. Most orders will ship within a week or so.
9. We must reach 159 orders to pull the drawing.
10. You are eligible for up to 4 chances. Want more chances (order in both you and your spouse's name)
11. You must enter ScubaBoard in the comments box.

So What is a Reasonable Offer?

Reasonable is when you see something like say a TANK and it's on sale now for 15% off MSRP if you offered 10% less than that you probably will get it. If it's a screaming deal tank offer a few bucks less and you will probably get it. Ask for free shipping or offer half and forget it. If it's a $547 regulator and you offered $447, or $1450 computer and offered $1150 -- you will probably get it . If it's one of our super trips, make an offer you never know what mood Santa is in this week. The work shop is filled with inventory and we need to move this stuff out. Help us reach our goal and make yourself happy too.

Make a reasonable offer on our already low prices and you have a great chance of getting it. We want to reach 3501 on-line orders for the year.

If it's not on the website ping me an email at joel@techdivinglimited.com include your complete contact info and what you want with a price and i will be back to you shortly.

Let's make a deal DOES NOT APPLY to any orders already in the system.
We also have a special Goal to Reach -- the 3501st order will get a special PRIZE

Are you ready to play Let's Make a Deal ?

Thanks for your support of Tech Diving Limited -- it's always a pleasure to serve you. This has been a special year for us all here at TDL and it is with all of your help that we have grown as we have.

PLUS .... we will contribute a portion of the net sales to ScubaBoard for all of their support as well.

Merry Christmas

Regards

socaldiver65:
I looking at the Faber Steel 133, do you know how much shipping would be to California 92677?

Add it to your shopping cart, then select Estimate Shipping

Cheers

JDS

Dang didnt want to do it, out of illegal cigarettes, too cold to collect aluminum cans. . . . my wife is asleep and she DOES have some cool jewlry, what time does the pawn shop open?

J and R you are my pusher man!

Happy happy to all in this special season,

Tevis

Okay, you got me in the Christmas spirit now.

How's about onah them new Cochrans???? It has to be priced so my wife doesn't kill me. Or maybe I'll get something she'll like too!

Randolphscott:
Okay, you got me in the Christmas spirit now.

How's about onah them new Cochrans???? It has to be priced so my wife doesn't kill me. Or maybe I'll get something she'll like too!

The rules are simple -- go on line -- order what you want - in comments box make your REASONABLE offer.

Cheers

Ho Ho Ho,

Some of you are getting some super deals. Remember if it's not on the site give us a call -- 928-855-9400

Don't forget to put SCUBA BOARD in the comments box when you order.

Someone just got a killer deal on a regulator, another on a computer.

Ho Ho Ho -- we are working all week at TDL.

Cheers

It was another busy day here at TDL with our Let's Make a Deal After Christmas Sale. ......... today folks got great deals on:

Regulators, Argon Systems, Tanks, Valves, Bands, Wings, Plates, Gauges, Hoses, Computers, Webbing, Clips, Accessories, Doubles, Software, Dry Suit and Cameras.

Don't miss out this week on Let's Make a Deal...... I want to hit my 3501st order for this year and I want to GIVE a winner an Aqua Lung Limited Edition Mistral Regulator ............

Visit the website and get in on the deals.

Cheers

You still have time to get in on this very great sale and a chance to win the Limited Edition Mistral regulator.

We are processing orders all the way up through Midnight Pacific time new years eve.

Don't miss out.

Happy New Year !

The orders have been totaled. The random #s assigned, sorted, and selected.

The Winner of The TDL AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE is ...

John Fuller of Arizona
Please get in touch with us to claim your prize.

A Brand New Aqualung Limited Edition Mistral Regulator.

Thank you all for playing.

Back
Top Bottom