Hello Alaska Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Although I have been diving in Alaska for quite a while, I finally found my way to Scuba Board. Now that I'm a member, I don't have to look over my husband's shoulder anymore. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
03.gif

Dive Princess

Hello and welcome.

Where are you in Alaska?

I'm in SE Alaska in Ketchikan - just moved here this fall and am lovin' every minute of it. I have been on the Kenai Penninsula, Anchorage and finally Southeast. I was certified in Anchorage and did most of my diving in Seward and Whittier.

Dive Princess
:D

Welcome, I'm new to the board (and diving) myself.

Any interior divers on here?

Scott, Fairbanks

Welcome! Iffin you make it back to the Keani, lets dive! And who would your husband be?

Scott in AK:
Welcome, I'm new to the board (and diving) myself.

Any interior divers on here?

Scott, Fairbanks

Welcome to diving and to the board, Scott. I have been to Fairbanks many times, but where do you do your diving?

Dive Princess:confused:

His Avatar looks like Humpy Cove out of Seward and his photo looks again like Seward. occasionally I see a class in Whittier from Fairbanks call Test the Waters. I'd be interested in hearing about some fresh water diving in a stony bottom lake somewhere between Anchorage and Fairbanks.

Sorry, just read the question.

My avatar was taken outbound from Valdez, And where to dive up here, I will be finding ALL the spots this summer. Lots of lakes close by.
I did my open water in Whittier with Test the Waters, the shop here in Fairbanks.

Wildcard:
Welcome! Iffin you make it back to the Keani, lets dive! And who would your husband be?

Sorry to reply so late - missed this one! Love to dive in the Kenai area again! Poog is my better half....:blinking:

Dive Princess

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom