Have you packed on a few extra lbs this holiday season??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid Fit

Reaction score
If you've put on a few extra lbs this holiday season, don't worry. Go ahead and order your custom wetsuit. When you shed those lbs. (and you will), just send the suit back to Liquid Fit and we will alter the suit once for free. Also from this date (dec 24, 2006) until Jan 15 2007 we will discount your suit 15%. You MUST mention this to me when placing your order.
We hope that you are enjoying a very Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday Season. Thani you Scuba Board members for all of your support. You are the very best!

Carolyn Tomes
Liquid Fit
1-800-785-8362
wetsuits@liquidfit.com

No, they are not on the site. Here are some averages. The 3.5mm superstretch full suit is $310. Extended leg zippers are $40 per set. A 2 pieced full suit is $375. Each thickness is $10 more. For example tahe 5mm suit is $320. I hope this helps. I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas. I'm at my daughter's house with my brand new grandson. What a joy he is. My executive chef son in law is preparing us a delightful meal.
Carolyn

Thank you. That's more than I can spend on a suit for my daughter right now but will keep it in mind for later.

We are having a nice one, glad to hear you are as well.

Wayward, if your daughter is a child (under 16 years old) give me a call. We have special pricing for children. They are the future of our sport. We want to do everything possible to make their introduction to scuba a positive one. Give me a call at 800-785-8362.
Carolyn

She's almost 18, just certified this summer. I found a stock suit that should fit her reasonably well & get us by fairly cheap ($100) but I see a custom suit in her future. She's tall & skinny, the stock size charts mostly do not have her in mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom