Lake Huron Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonas Isaksen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any great web pages regarding diving up in Canada ?

I am thinking of having a trip up there and take some days off just doing diving :)

Need information regarding places, divecenters, rentals etc etc

etc etc

Respons is highly appreciated :)

If your diving lake huron look up Tobermory diving. Big area to dive and lots of wrecks.

There are several Camping sites and some places to rent. Boat charter dives as well. Probably your best bet.

Like the Horn said your best bet for diving in Lake Huron is Tobermory. There's a few dive operations (it's a very small town) and I've always used G&S Watersports (http://www.gswatersports.com)

I've never been in the winter but maybe some boats go out or there's ice diving from shore (some of the wrecks are accessible from shore).

Hope this helps.

-J.-

G&S says they are open year round on their website. That's who we've always gone out with as well. Tobermory is a great place to dive, they have a variety of wrecks for different skill levels.
Ber :lilbunny:

Tobermory is great diving. Check out Tobermory Adventure Tours at www.tobermory.com. They run liveaboard trips on a refitted tug. You can do weekend trips or a week. Ray and Courtney run a great boat and make sure you have good diving and a good time. It's also a pretty good deal when you consider the total cost.

Back
Top Bottom