wetsuit buying

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaybombs25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hey looking to purchase a wetsuit hwoever no idea in terms of brands... from what i have seen neosport seems to be a rather cheap brand and if thats the case not very intereested in buying one.. any opinions on neosport and also what are the good wetsuit brands thanks

I dive Neo-Sports and love 'em!
I figure I can buy 3 Neo-Sports for the same price as a Henderson.

the K

Depends on what you are buying, the 7mil that we use up here there is quite a difference, since they are so thick. Henderson Hyperstretch and AquaLung Aqua Flex are the best I have found in a 7 mil, least restrictive...thinner suits, not as big a factor.

The Neosport suits we have sold have all been great and at a great price! They really are a very nice inexpensive wetsuit. Havent had a chance to put them on my site yet.....Which one are you thinking about getting? 7mil or 3mil etc.....

ohh im thinkin of gettin a 3mil cuz im only goin to be doin tropical caribbean diving.. also should i get a fullsuit or a shorty because i want to wear gloves and boots and it mite look a little weird wearing them with a shorty

I'll suggest the neosport too. I have a 3/2 (looking at a 4/3 for the springs). They might not be as comfortable as the Henderson hyperstretch above water but I've found that once wet it doesn't really matter at all.

I dive a 3/2 Velocity from Bare and I've used their cold water products for a few years - check them out:

http://www.bare-wetsuits.com

Cheers.

-J.-

Back
Top Bottom