Atom 2 Transmitter Problems...help!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tassdiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:shakehead I am trying to get my Atom 2 to link to the transmitter? Have a few questions...firstly...
Where do I find the serial number on the transmitter - as the software has it set as a default to 000001, but the number showing on the outside of the transmitter is 9 digits long? What do I use??
Secondly, when the trasmitter is pressurised I do not receive any reading on the DC. It comes up with TMT1 NotAvAil - how do I link transmitter to DC?
Thirdly....in NORMAL WATCH MODE when I press and hold the M button >2 sec instead of it coming up with NORM GUAGE or FREE modes, it comes up with (I think) the alternative time symbol (Lazy 8!) OFF.
SPENT HOURS SINCE CHRISTMAS DAY TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT - DYING TO GO FOR A DIVE WITH IT - AND NOT HAVE TO USE MY OLD DIVE GUAGES...so if anyone from Oceanic is out there - HELP

PM sent

I'm not sure of why a PM was sent, but IMO if you have an answer others may have the exact same problem and a public answer would benefit everyone now and in the future.

I don't have an Atom and have the VT3 and so I can't give an answer, I would otherwise give a public answer.

The transmitter code that you need to program is the first 6 digits.

In addition, you want to make sure that the RECR (Receiver) setting is ON.

From Normal Watch Mode - pushing the M button for less than 2 seconds will scroll through digital watch functions - the first being Alternate Time as you describe. It sounds like you may be releasing it a bit early. Hold the M button until NORM comes up flashing, then push and release to confirm and it will turn solid. The same is then done to switch to Gauge Mode, then Free Dive Mode.

Please feel free to contact me or the folks in tech support at 800-435-3483 if you need some more help.

Doug

We hope you had a Merry Christmas Doug! :D

Before leaving the office on Friday I got a new DataMask HUD to play with - I have a feeling I don't have long to admire it - it might just be making a trip out to you for the New Year's Eve Party at Weeki Wachee! Would now be a good time to re-negotiate our ad plan for next year?

NetDoc:
We hope you had a Merry Christmas Doug! :D

Hi,

I am in Adelaide. I have a VT3 which other than size has the same functionality. If you need further help give me a bell on 0421096272.

I will try and help wherever I can.

Regards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom